COME GROW WITH US!
Opportunity abounds at Control Point Associates, Inc. for dedicated, challenge-driven professionals. Our employees work on integrated teams led by our Principal to ensure that the highest level of technical excellence and innovative surveying solutions are provided to our clients. Our commitment to ongoing education has led us to develop our own “Seminar Series” where our knowledge and practical experience are continually shared throughout the firm.
Our employees are generously compensated based upon experience and performance, with both salary and discretionary bonuses. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- short and long-term disability insurance
- 401k company match
- college savings accounts
- tuition reimbursement
- employee referral program
- ongoing employee education
Employees are encouraged to pursue relevant advanced degrees and participate in our technical training program. This program includes soft skills such as communication and project management, as well as technical training in the latest computer design programs, regulatory changes and lessons learned within our core value disciplines.
Control Point’s corporate culture encourages employees to commit to continuous education and professional licensing. Our employees maintain licenses in numerous states and professional affiliations with a variety of societies. Ongoing career development is facilitated through active participation in technical and networking events within our organization.
We recognize that our most important asset is our people. It is through the knowledge and experiences of our employees that Control Point Associates has grown and flourished.
The extent of our capabilities can be seen through our staff and our commitment to quality procedures and service. We welcome you to join our family.
General Qualifications Required
- Experience in AutoCAD Land Desktop Development or equivalent CAD Program
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of field survey operations, engineering and construction industry a plus
- Deed plotting experience a plus
- Ability to meet project deadlines within given budget limits and time frames
- Ability and focus on Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assigned projects, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability in understanding of survey calculations a plus
- Team Player
- Desire to succeed and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess excellent organizational and communications skills
- Possess strong technical background
- College education or a Bachelors degree in Surveying, or related discipline preferred, but not required
Current Job Postings
Please click here to apply to our open positions.
Control Point Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.